Egypt has clearly become one of the must visit holiday destinations for tourists all across the globe. The ancient culture and tradition of Egypt beautifully blends with the cosmopolitan way of life of today. There are many tourist hotspots here but one needs to refer to a reliable and accurate website to get the valid details and then plan the holiday accordingly. One can easily find Ask Aladdin Travel Tips to be helpful and very accurate while planning the holiday trip.
Many travellers have confessed online that they find Ask Aladdin Travel Tips helpful and informative. Listed below are few such tips that can help the travellers plan a perfect and hassle free holiday in Egypt:
· It is always best advice for first time travellers of Egypt to book a holiday package. This way they can travel in groups and there won’t be any chance of them getting lost. Booking holiday packages are not just safer but even more economical. Many hotels offer best deals on holiday packages in which the transportation and breakfast is inclusive. The packages even include the tips, tour guides, water provision, and toll fees, stop over lunch and many others. The traveller needs to confirm it with the tour operator before selecting any package.
· If at all the holiday package doesn’t provide any deals on transportation it is best suggested that the travellers request the concierge to book taxi’s for them. This way they can commute safely and at the same time the hotel staffs has an idea about your whereabouts.
· Egypt is a Muslim Country so the travellers need to make sure that they don’t wear revealing clothing or even display any signs of affection in public. They even need to wear sensible footwear when visiting a few locations like temples in Egypt. By following these few basic do’s and don’ts and respecting the culture of Egypt the travellers can enjoy a convenient and the most memorable holiday experience in Egypt.
· When in Cairo the travellers need to be extra careful while crossing the roads. The traffic is quite busier on the streets of Cairo so it is advised that they make sure to let the road clear and then cross the road.
· The travellers can even take help and advice from the hotel staff about the best places to visit, eat out and the safest way of commuting around the cities in Egypt.